How to shop at onstagecollection.com – step by step
- You choose your products and get each item in the shopping cart by clicking the ” Add to cart” button. You can get more items in the basket at the time by changing the number in the “Quantity” category. If the product is sold out, instead of “Add to cart” the page will display “Sold out” and it will not be possible to move the product to cart.
- Once you have chosen a product click on the “Add to cart”, the cart is automatically shown, so you always have a handle on what you bought and the total amount. You can also always go to the cart by clicking the shopping cart icon, located at the top right side.
- Once you have your total order click ” Checkout “.
When you get to the next step, select from the following:
-Are you an existing customer, you can log in with your username (your email address) and password.
-Are you a new customer, you can choose to register as a user. As such, you have to enter your shipping information.
-Finally, you have the opportunity to continue your purchase without registering as a user. When selecting this option, you cannot follow your order, and you cannot attain DISCOUNT on your next purchase.
- On the next page, you need to enter your shipping information unless you are already logged in. The fields marked with a red asterisk must be filled in. If you have chosen to register as a customer, you must furthermore set a password of your choice.
- Delivery is done by GLS to a pickup shop near your home address. The goods are usually delivered the day after shipping. Write in the “comment” field, if you have specific package store/ shop for delivery; you can specify a delivery address different from the billing address. Many of our customers, choose delivery at work or similar, where it is possible to leave the package in the daytime.
- During payment, you choose how you want to pay.
- In order overview you can once again review your order. Please check that you have ordered the right goods in the correct sizes and your address (and your e -mail address) is correct. You can make change in your completely up to this stage. Your order is executed only when you click “Approve Order/ Pay online“!
- On the side of the card payment, enter the card number, security code and expiration date. Card number and expiration date can be found on the front of the card, while the three -digit security code found on the back. The entire transaction takes place on an encrypted line directly between you and PBS; your card information is not transmitted to us.
- The money will only be deducted from your account when your order is sent from our warehouse.
- On the last page, you can see that the order is completed. We’ll also send you an order confirmation by email
Is it possible to add an extra item to an order that I have just purchased?”
No, that isn’t possible. We are not able to pull more money from your account than you have given us permission to. If you contact us short after you have placed your order, we can perhaps manage to cancel your order and you can make a new order with the added product.
All prices include VAT and no additional fees. We take reservations for misprints and sudden price increases from suppliers. In case the prices are different than what appears on the Web page, we will send you a message and you can choose whether to cancel or proceed with the order.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us